Center in the Park periodically has openings for Social Workers in the In Home Support Program and for various grant funded projects; and, Full
and Part Time positions in Food Service; Maintenance; Driver (commercial driverís license necessary) . . . . To check on available openings,
request detailed position descriptions or to send your cover letter and resume, please contact:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable marketing intern to join our team. In this position, you will
collaborate with our Program Department, Social Services, Housing and other departments to create marketing materials. Your
work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blogging, and
1. Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
2. Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content.
3. Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts.
4. Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
5. Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns.
6. Provide administrative support to the Program Department when required.
7. Assist in planning and hosting marketing events.
1. Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying sales, marketing or communications.
2. Experience with marketing computer software and online applications.
3. Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms.
4. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized and be able to work independently.
5. Good time management, flexible, excellent customer service skills and upbeat attitude.
6. Ability to work well on a team.
SCHEDULE: Flexible and according to internís availability.
CONTACT: The Program Department at Center in the Park at:
Housing Assistant Intern
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, Senior Housing Counselor and Housing Counselor, the Housing
Assistant is responsible for the following job duties.
1. Work closely with the Housing Counselor Intake Coordinator with daily tasks
2. Help clients apply for eligible benefits such as but not limited to Senior Tax Freeze, Senior Water Discount, Homestead Exemption, Rent Rebates.
3. Make referrals for client when necessary
4. Welcomes clients for counseling appointments and makes copies of required documents
5. Assist with setting up and closing files
6. Assist with filing documentation in appropriate client files
7. Assist with uploading and faxing documents for submission
8. Assist with data entry for RX Office, Counselor Max and Housing Counselor Online notes
9. Assist with gathering essential documents from homeowner via folder checklist
10. Contact client for missing documents
11. Contact client to schedule appointments
12. Contact clients for upcoming workshops
13. Help brainstorm and develop workshops
1. Provides assistance to staff on mailings and flyer distribution
Executive Director and Senior Housing Counselor
1. Preferred senior level bachelor student pursuing degree in related human service field.
2. Computer proficiency with experience in Microsoft Office and Excel
3. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized and be able to work independently
4. Good time management, flexible, excellent customer service skills and upbeat attitude
SCHEDULE: Flexible and according to volunteerís availability.
CONTACT: The Housing Department at Center in the Park at
Exercise Specialist Internship
Length of Internship: Negotiable
Work with Center in the Park staff to promote and deliver quality physical fitness programs to older adults (55+). Design and conduct
individual and group exercise activities and orientation to various exercise equipment. Participate in Center-wide activities to promote
physical fitness and healthy aging. Facilitate the development of individual fitness goals, action plans and outcome measurements. Provide
information and referral for nutrition, weight management and related physical fitness activities. Promote the concept of healthy aging and
physical fitness. Assist older adults in developing new skills and provide opportunities for socialization and recreation with their peers
while building strength, endurance and physical flexibility. Experience career launching opportunities in the field of aging. Work with
agency preceptor and faculty member to develop project for the academic year.
- Knowledge of kinesiology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine appreciation for the attributes and vitality of seniors
- Good organizational skills
- Good computer skills
Education Requirements: Current undergraduate student or Bachelorís Degree recipient
For more information please provide cover letter and resume to Renee Cunningham, Associate Director, at
email@example.com or at 215-848-7722 x230