Center in the Park periodically has openings for Social Workers in the In Home Support Program and for various grant funded projects; and, Full
and Part Time positions in Food Service; Maintenance; Driver (commercial driverís license necessary) . . . . To check on available openings,
request detailed position descriptions or to send your cover letter and resume, please contact:
Social Services Administrative Assistant
CIP is seeking a qualified candidate to provide administrative support to social services departments and to ensure each
program has the assistance needed to run successfully and in an organized manner. The Social Services Administrative Assistant will maintain
and update multiple schedules for staff and departmental meetings; provide front desk receptionist duties; process consumer
transportation requests and reports; create flyers and forms for IHSP; complete and maintain monthly statistic reports;
maintain departmental spreadsheets; create informational packets; organize and maintain food pantry inventory; maintain
consumer files; coordinate mailing; maintain office supplies; provide database management.
High School diploma; Two of more years of clerical experience preferred.
For more information or to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Housing Assistant Intern
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, Senior Housing Counselor and Housing Counselor, the Housing
Assistant is responsible for the following job duties.
1. Work closely with the Housing Counselor Intake Coordinator with daily tasks
2. Help clients apply for eligible benefits such as but not limited to Senior Tax Freeze, Senior Water Discount, Homestead Exemption, Rent Rebates.
3. Make referrals for client when necessary
4. Welcomes clients for counseling appointments and makes copies of required documents
5. Assist with setting up and closing files
6. Assist with filing documentation in appropriate client files
7. Assist with uploading and faxing documents for submission
8. Assist with data entry for RX Office, Counselor Max and Housing Counselor Online notes
9. Assist with gathering essential documents from homeowner via folder checklist
10. Contact client for missing documents
11. Contact client to schedule appointments
12. Contact clients for upcoming workshops
13. Help brainstorm and develop workshops
1. Provides assistance to staff on mailings and flyer distribution
Executive Director and Senior Housing Counselor
1. Preferred senior level bachelor student pursuing degree in related human service field.
2. Computer proficiency with experience in Microsoft Office and Excel
3. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized and be able to work independently
4. Good time management, flexible, excellent customer service skills and upbeat attitude
SCHEDULE: Flexible and according to volunteerís availability.
CONTACT: The Housing Department at Center in the Park at
Exercise Specialist Internship
Length of Internship: Negotiable
Work with Center in the Park staff to promote and deliver quality physical fitness programs to older adults (55+). Design and conduct
individual and group exercise activities and orientation to various exercise equipment. Participate in Center-wide activities to promote
physical fitness and healthy aging. Facilitate the development of individual fitness goals, action plans and outcome measurements. Provide
information and referral for nutrition, weight management and related physical fitness activities. Promote the concept of healthy aging and
physical fitness. Assist older adults in developing new skills and provide opportunities for socialization and recreation with their peers
while building strength, endurance and physical flexibility. Experience career launching opportunities in the field of aging. Work with
agency preceptor and faculty member to develop project for the academic year.
- Knowledge of kinesiology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine appreciation for the attributes and vitality of seniors
- Good organizational skills
- Good computer skills
Education Requirements: Current undergraduate student or Bachelorís Degree recipient
For more information please provide cover letter and resume to Renee Cunningham, Associate Director, at
email@example.com or at 215-848-7722 x230